You will find the answer(s) to your question(s) in this section.
Find your answer(s) below about your Digital Career Centre, the job offers, the partnership and the EDHEC Business Club.
1) First, please follow this process :
Preferably open Google Chrome brower and/or try to browse in private.
Clear your cache & cookies then restart your computer (Tutorial VIDEO for every browser here https://linktr.ee/jobteaser20)
2) Open this link with Google Chrome : https://edhec.jobteaser.com/ an try again to connect to your EDHEC Career Centre (on Jobteaser) with your email "edhec.com" (your personnal email will not work)
! Please note your YOUR EDHEC CAREER CENTRE password is now the same as your usual password !
3) If it doesn't work, try to recover your password
FOR STUDENT : with this link https://passwordrecovery.edhec.edu:8443/ForgotPassMgr/
FOR ALUMNI : In case of lost or forgotten password, you can contact the IT support by email at [email protected] to recover it.
4) If you can't access to your email "edhec.com" to recover this new password because you have lost your recovery login/password :
Please send and email to [email protected] (only for this request).
5) If you are an Alumni with an ESPEME email and encounters somes issues to connect : please follow the process below in this same web page.
6) If your problem is not solved after following this procedure :
Please send us an email at [email protected] we will help you and if necessary ask for IT intervention.
! Your usual login/password linked to your espeme.com email will not work and you can't connect with the usual URL edhec.jobteaser.com !
Please follow this process :
1) ESPEME Alumni must connect with this URL : https://edhec.jobteaser.com/fr/users/sign_in
2) If you already have an account on Jobteaser use the password recovery function : Your password will be send on you email espeme.com
If you forgot your password to connect to you espeme.com email please send an email to [email protected] to recover it.
3) If you don't already have an account on Jobteaser linked to to your email espeme.com you need to create one there : https://edhec.jobteaser.com/fr/profiles/new
4) If you already have an RECRUITER account linked to your email espeme.com and you encounters some issues to connect as an ALUMNI.
You need first to deleted your recruiter account (read the quick process there) https://help-recruiters.jobteaser.com/hc/fr/articles/360026119014-Je-voudrais-supprimer-mon-compte
Then apply step 2 : create a new account on Jobteaser with your email espeme.com as an ALUMNI.
5) If your problem is not solved after following this procedure : Please send us an email at [email protected] we will help you and if necessary ask for IT intervention.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You can post your job offer for free in your digital Career Centre.
Your offer will be shown to all our graduates and students seeking employment and you will be able to manage your applications.
If you need further information, you can contact Marylène Le Francois :
Marylène Le Francois
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 63
If you need further information, please contact Sandrine Guieu :
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 44 81
If you need further information, please contact Sabine Lebrun :
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 14
Please send your request to Johanna Leroy
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 92
Merci d'adresser votre demande à Nicole Bullion
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 44 57
Manage your internship agreement
You can request your internship agreement here.
EDHEC Business School - Lille
24 avenue Gustave Delory, CS 50411,
59057 Roubaix Cedex 1 - France
Tel : + 33 (0)3 20 15 45 00
Fax : + 33 (0)3 20 15 45 01
EDHEC Business School - Nice
393, Promenade des Anglais - BP3116
06202 Nice Cedex 3 - France
Tel : + 33 (0)4 93 18 99 66
Fax : + 33 (0)4 93 83 08 10
EDHEC Business School - Paris
16-18 rue du 4 septembre
75002 Paris - France
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 32 76 30
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 32 76 31
EDHEC Business School - London
EDHEC Business School - Singapore