1) First, please follow this process :
Preferably open Google Chrome brower and/or try to browse in private.
Clear your cache & cookies then restart your computer (Tutorial VIDEO for every browser here https://linktr.ee/jobteaser20)
2) Open this link with Google Chrome https://edhec.jobteaser.com/ an try again to connect to your EDHEC Career Centre (on Jobteaser) with your email "edhec.com" (your personnal email will not work)
! Please note your YOUR EDHEC CAREER CENTRE password is now the same as your usual password !
3) If it doesn't work, try to recover your password with this link https://passwordrecovery.edhec.edu:8443/ForgotPassMgr/
4) If you can't access to your email "edhec.com" to recover this new password because you have lost your recovery login/password :
Please send and email to HelpDesk@edhec.edu (only for this request).
5) If your problem is not solved after following this procedure :
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will help you and if necessary ask for IT intervention.
You can post your job offer for free in your digital Career Centre.
Your offer will be shown to all our graduates and students seeking employment and you will be able to manage your applications.
If you need further information, you can contact Marylène Le Francois :
Marylène Le Francois
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 63
You can post your internship offer for free in your digital Career Centre.
You will be able to create your recruiter account and your offer will be shown to all our students looking for an internship.
In order to post an apprenticeship offer, please send a message to the following address : email@example.com
Your message should contains : Your name, company, job title, phone number and email, the title of the offer and the starting date. Also include the detailed offer with your email.
If you need further information, please contact Sandrine Guieu :
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 44 81
You can post your VIE or Graduate Programme offer in your digital Career Centre.
You will be able to create your recruiter account and your offer will be shown to all our students looking for a VIE or a Graduate Programme.
If you need further information, please contact Sabine Lebrun :
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 14
Please send your request to Johanna Leroy
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 45 92
Merci d'adresser votre demande à Nicole Bullion
Tel. : +33(0)3 20 15 44 57
You can request your internship agreement here.
Tel : + 33 (0)3 20 15 45 00
Fax : + 33 (0)3 20 15 45 01
Tel : + 33 (0)4 93 18 99 66
Fax : + 33 (0)4 93 83 08 10
Tel : +33 (0)1 53 32 76 30
Fax : +33 (0)1 53 32 76 31